We. Are. Back. 10/9make a reservation
Hours & Location
Wolf Creek Brewery
Thursday: 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00pm
Monday: 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
As you may have heard, there are a whole bunch of “GUIDELINES” that we must meet in order to open. The safety of our staff and our guests is always our number one priority, and we have been working hard on our end to make sure we have everything set up just right and are compliant with the new regulations. That being said, here’s what you need to know:
- RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED: email@example.com or by calling the brewery and leaving a message 661-294-9977
- click here to send a reservation request
- All patrons are required to purchase “a meal” in order to purchase alcohol. We have partnered with some of our favorite local food trucks to provide you with some great food to go along with our great brews. We will be working with the guys at Go-Fusion on Friday and Saturday, Monika’s Tacos on Sunday.
- In order to comply with the above, no outside food or beverage will be allowed at the brewery during this phase of reopening.
- All staff will be wearing masks at all times. Guests will be required to wear masks except when they are at their tables eating and drinking.
- We are not allowed to have anyone sit at the bar. All guests must sit at tables and not crowd around in order to maintain social distance.
- Tables have been positioned so they are all at least 6 feet apart. In order to help us remain compliant, we ask that you do not move any tables.
- Per regulations, group size will be maximum 6 people per table
- (no pushing tables together for now).
- 90-minute limit / visit per Health Department
- We will have one staff member dedicated to cleaning and sanitizing. Tables and chairs will be wiped down between guests. All surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- A sanitation station will be located by the bar for guests to utilize.
- All employees will be screened for health prior to working. We ask any guest feeling sick or displaying any flu-like symptoms to please remain home.
As you can see – lots of things we need to do to keep everyone safe! Please help us help you and follow the rules if you are coming to the Tasting Room. We want to do everything right so we can remain open for the staff and all of our guests we have missed so much!